Minneapolis, MN, November 01, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- Homes for Heroes, Inc. is proud to recognize eight of their affiliate real estate and lending specialists who have reached significant milestones and who will be inducted into the prestigious Homes for Heroes “Heroes Served Club” in recognition of their achievements.
These eight individuals and their teams have provided over $1,940,000 in Hero Rewards® savings to 1,400 heroes in their local communities, using the Homes for Heroes program.
250 Heroes Served Club Inductee:
· 321 Heroes Served: Heidi Voigt & Brandon Johnson, affiliate real estate specialists – Waite Park, MN
· 309 Heroes Served: The McKinnies Team, affiliate real estate specialists – Mishawaka, IN
100 Heroes Served Club Inductees:
· 194 Heroes Served: Margo Krogulski & Marissa French, affiliate lending specialists – Knoxville, TN
· 151 Heroes Served: The Craig McKenzie Team, affiliate real estate specialists – Oak Harbor, WA
· 112 Heroes Served: Chris Brickman, affiliate real estate specialist – Grand Prairie, TX
· 106 Heroes Served: Dave Mettler Team Real Estate, affiliate real estate specialists – Sioux Falls, SD
· 105 Heroes Served: Chris Gettys, affiliate real estate specialist – Hickory, NC
· 103 Heroes Served: Mike Stover and Emerald Real Estate Group, affiliate real estate specialists – University Place, WA
“These affiliates exemplify what it means to be a member of this program. Being a Homes for Heroes affiliate requires more than just helping heroes with their real estate needs. It also requires getting involved in the local community and helping heroes with whatever they need. We couldn’t be more proud to have professionals of this caliber as a part of our team and representing the heroes of their local communities,” says Ruth Johnson, Homes for Heroes CEO/Founder.
In addition to the Hero Rewards savings, every time heroes use Homes for Heroes, they also help other heroes. A portion of Homes for Heroes’ earnings is donated to the Homes for Heroes Foundation, a non-profit 501(c)(3) that provides assistance to heroes in need.
Homes for Heroes: https://www.homesforheroes.com/
Homes for Heroes Foundation: http://www.homesforheroesfoundation.org/
Homes for Heroes, Inc., was established shortly following the tragic events of 9/11 as a way to give back and say “Thank You” to our nation’s heroes. Homes for Heroes is the largest nationwide network of affiliate real estate specialists, lending specialists and local businesses who provide easy ways for firefighters, law enforcement, military (active, reserves and veterans), healthcare workers, EMS and teachers to save money when buying, selling or refinancing a home; or when making every day home-related purchases. Every time a hero uses Homes for Heroes for their real estate transactions, they are helping heroes in need. A portion of Homes for Heroes’ earnings is donated to the Homes for Heroes Foundation, a nonprofit 501(c)(3) that provides assistance to heroes in need.