Las Vegas, NV, December 18, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- Report highlights of spirits glassware functional issues:
· Design: Improving spirits evaluation vessel design and enhancing drinking enjoyment through applied science..
· Olfactory ethanol: Diverting pungent, painful, nose-numbing ethanol which quickly destroys ortho-nasal aroma detectability.
· Includes sensitive noses: Applying science to accommodate superior female olfactory sensitivity, expanding markets.
· Solution: Ethanol diversion from ortho-nasal without affecting spirit character by applying scientific vessel design.
· Competition field credibility: Major competitions have used NEAT for over six years to evaluate and rate spirits. Superior competition level performance lets every spirit speak for itself. Ortho-nasal sensing is important to detect character aromas, while ethanol is safely detected on retro-nasal (finish).
Support of influencers and decision-makers: Extensive competition experience and distiller use as a diagnostic tool for head cuts and blending makes NEAT a significant contender for universal acceptance as the premier evaluation glass.
Industry game-changer: Provides opportunities for the spirits industry to expand markets by broadening appeal to more sensitive female noses. Enhancing attributes and exposing flaws allows distillers to focus on quality and flavor improvement.
Click the link to access free download of full report www.mdpi.com/2306-5710/4/4/93