Novi, MI, January 04, 2019 --(PR.com
)-- Link to event: https://gg110.isrefer.com/go/iswd-2019/theDr/
On January 12th and 13th, the Inaugural International Symposium on Wheat-Related Disorders will be bringing together renowned Pediatricians, Neurologists, Gastroenterologists, Ph.D.’s and other medical professionals to share the latest research and advancements in diagnosis, management and treatment protocol of gluten sensitivity, celiac disease and wheat-related disorders (and their many manifestations).
The event is chaired by Dr. Tom O’Bryan, functional medicine practitioner and educator, bestselling author of "You Can Fix Your Brain" and "The Autoimmune Fix," internationally recognized speaker, creator of such groundbreaking events as The Gluten Summit and The Betrayal Series, writer, and expert on chronic disease and metabolic disorders.
ISWD 2019 will be attended by world authorities from across the globe including professionals from USA, UK, Canada, Germany, Italy and more.
“The goal of this inaugural two-day event is to shine the spotlight on this growing epidemic and support medical professionals, other healthcare service providers and the public at large. I am proud to share that we have curated an International Dream Team to deliver the most cutting edge information on wheat related disorders, celiac disease, non-celiac gluten sensitivity, wheat allergies, and more.”
- Dr. Tom O’Bryan
- Professor Yehuda Shoenfeld (aka the “Godfather” of Autoimmunity from Tel Aviv, Israel)
- Professor Rodney Ford (World-renowned pediatric gastroenterologist from New
- Professor Alessio Fasano (Chair of Pediatric Gastroenterology at Harvard's Mass
- Professor M.K. Bhan (National Science Professor at the Indian Institute of Technology)
- Professor Ramakrishna (Expert and Professor of Gastroenterology from India)
- Dr. Natasha Campbell McBride (Founder of GAPS Diet and the Cambridge Nutrition Clinic from England)
- Dr. Kiran Krishnan (Microbiologist & Scientific Advisor from the United States)
- Dr. Torsten Matthias (Expert on Celiac Disease, Hashimoto Disease and Autoimmunity)
- Professor Aaron Lerner (Renowned Microbiome Expert from Germany)
ISWD 2019 has opened a limited number of Virtual Tickets worldwide to access and be a part of the world’s leading event for healthcare leaders to expose their newest protocols and information on Wheat-Related Disorders, celiac disease, non-celiac gluten sensitivity, wheat allergies, autoimmunity and more.
This event is limited to only 5,000 virtual attendees. A virtual ticket includes access to the live broadcast with a short delay, lifetime access to the entire ISWD 2019 speaker library, speaker slides, speaker resources as well as a private 1 hour Q&A with Dr. Tom O’Bryan to integrate ISWD speaker material.thedr.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/India-event-press-release.pdf