Boston, MA, March 09, 2020 --(PR.com
)-- The Web Marketing Association will name the best healthcare websites as part of their 24th annual international WebAward Competition for Web site development at www.webaward.org
. The WebAward Competition sets the standard of excellence in 96 industries, including healthcare, healthcare provider, medical, medical equipment, biotechnology and pharmaceutical websites, based on the seven criteria of a successful web site. The deadline for Healthcare websites to enter to be judged is May 29, 2020.
“Excellence deserves recognition and the healthcare industry has done an excellent job at harnessing the power of the Internet to create dynamic offerings for their customers,” said William Rice, President of the Web Marketing Association. “The best healthcare web sites tend to rely on good content and strong copywriting while positioning organization as a trusted medical source.”
WebAwards are granted at three levels. Sites that receive the highest average score from the judges within a given industry category are awarded a "Best of Industry" WebAward and will receive a personalized WebAward statue to commemorate the achievement. Remaining sites will then be judged against a standard of overall excellence and quality for either an Outstanding WebAward or Standard of Excellence WebAward based upon the total score given to the entry by the WebAward judges. These winners will receive a personalized certificate of achievement. One site will be recognized as Best of Show and receive a special edition WebAward statue.
All healthcare entrants receive valuable feedback in terms of their specific criteria scores compared against the average scores for their industry. They also may receive specific comments from the WebAward’s professional judging panel on their Web site development efforts.
Winners of a WebAward in the health care category will also receive:
· Handsome statue or certificate of achievement
· Increased visibility for their company
· Marketing opportunity to promote the company website to the media
· Links to your site from the highly ranked WebAward site to help SEO
· A highlight for your resume.
· Admiration of peers, friends and co-workers
Each year, the Web Marketing Association names the Best of Industry for the various health care categories based on the score they receive from the WebAward judges.
Winners of the Best Health Care Web Site
- 2019 - Spectrum Health for Spectrum Health Beat
- 2018 - Harley Therapy Platform Ltd for HarleyTherapy.com - Everyone needs a therapist
- 2017 - Shawnee Mission Health, hippo, c2b solutions & Canister Studio for MyHealthKC.com
- 2016 - IPG Marketing Team for IPG.com Website Re-Design
- 2015 - Ha Design Studio for Trainer Rx
- 2014 - Corcept Therapeutics & Heartbeat Ideas for Cushing's Connection
- 2013 - Incubate for Shire: HealTogether
- 2012 - Cyber-Duck Ltd for London Cardiovascular Clinic
- 2011 - Siren Interactive for Diagnosing Acute Intermittent Porphyria
- 2010 - Bridge Worldwide for Prilosec OTC - The Official Sponsor of You
Winners of the Best Health Care Provider Web Site
- 2019 - Primacy for The University of Kansas Health System Website
- 2018 - ParaMed Inc. & tbk Creative for Utilizing the Web to Achieve HR Recruitment Success
- 2017 - Scorpion for Ashley County Medical Center
- 2016 - SapientNitro & Harken Health for Harken Health Public Site
- 2015 - Scorpion for Good Samaritan Hospital
- 2014 - Christiana Care Health System for Christiana Care News
- 2013 - Concord Hospital and Geonetric for Concord Hospital Website
- 2012 - Acodez IT Solutions for Mother Dental Super Speciality Clinic
- 2011 - St. Louis Children's Hospital for St. Louis Children's Hospital
- 2010 - Resurrection Health Care for Resurrection Health Care
Healthcare providers looking to gain recognition for their online efforts can submit their Websites for adjudication as 2020 Best Healthcare Website at the WebAward Website
The 2020 WebAwards are sponsored by the following leading organizations: PR.com, iContact, and Webmaster Radio. The Web Marketing Association thanks these companies for their commitment to the entire online marketing community.
About the WebAwards
The Web Marketing Association was founded in 1997 to help define the standard of excellence for online marketing. Our internationally known award programs, such as WebAward Competition for Website Development, Internet Advertising Competition and the MobileWebAwards, recognize the people and organizations responsible for developing the most effective online marketing programs on the Internet today. Entrants benefit from assessment of their marketing efforts by a professional judging panel and the marketing opportunities presented by being recognized as an award-winning web developer.