San Francisco, CA, July 08, 2008 --(PR.com
)-- Of John S. Brana’s eight distinctive jewelry collections, SoMa is the most contemporary and has been worn by several celebrities. This collection includes hammered link necklaces and earrings, as well as his unique copper collection, and will now include 14K and 18K gold designs and rings set with solitaire gemstones.
Until now, Brana’s only ring designs were elaborate cocktail rings with intricate wire settings from his Pacific Heights Collection and enchanting sea creatures cast in sterling silver from his Seacliff Collection. The new SoMa ring designs are simple and geometric and will feature 8+ carat gemstones encased in hammered sterling silver, 14K gold, or bronze. Available gemstones include green-gold quartz, blue topaz, opal, amethyst, green amethyst, and citrine…just to name a few. The designs are clean and understated yet remain true to Brana’s signature stand-out-from-the-crowd jewelry characteristics. Brana will also release designs in 14K and 18K yellow, rose and green golds which were previously only available in sterling and fine silver, 14K gold-filled and copper. Look for hammered and chased geometric link designs, several of which will be set with semi-precious gemstones.
John S. Brana resides in San Francisco where he handcrafts his eight distinctive jewelry collections inspired by neighborhoods in and around San Francisco. Each collection is as diverse as its namesake and includes:
· Barbary Coast- a dramatic and colorful display of layering semiprecious gemstones
· Monterrey- brightly colored Italian mesh metal intertwined through hammered silver
· Nob Hill – delicate filigree wire earrings inspired by Victorian architecture
· Pacific Heights- large faceted solo gemstones encased in 14K gold-filled and sterling silver settings
· Sea Cliff- surprisingly elegant life-like art pieces of metal-casted marine elements
· Sonoma- chainmail jewelry dripping with berry-like, cascading stones
· And the Men’s silver-cast jewelry collection featuring cuff-links, bold rings, textured pendants and minimalist silver bracelets.
To view each of the John S. Brana- Distinctive Jewelry collections visit Designer Art Jewelry by John S. Brana
. For wholesale information and media requests, please contact Karri Ann Frerichs, Altitude Promotions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 402.490.2579.