Covington, GA, August 21, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- MoZeus Worldwide (www.mozeus.com
), the developer behind the most used marketing app in the world has created a Shopper Marketing division to meet the demand of the SMART Activator platform in retail. “MoZeus technology aides in providing shopper value, facilitating decision-making and improving the ease of shopping through the use of digital interaction & communications to engage shoppers along the path-to-purchase,” said Bill Sluben, SVP of Consumer Engagement. “It helps traditional bricks and mortar retailers close the gap on the information and content available at on-line retailers.”
Consider the impact that mobile has created and will create with forecasted exponential growth:
• The “mobile influence factor” (or effect of smartphones on in-store sales) on retail purchases will increase to $689 billion (or 19% of total store sales) by 2016 (Source: Deloitte, 2012)
• 43 percent of smartphone owners have used their mobile device while in a store for a shopping purpose (Source: comScore Inc., Shop.org and The Partnering Group, 2012)
• 73 percent of consumers say they have used their mobile phone in a store (Source: Interactive Advertising Bureau, 2012)
• eMarketer estimates that there will be 115.8 million smartphone users in the US by the end of 2012, with that number growing to 176.3 million by 2015 (Source: eMarketer, 2012)
• 66% of US smartphone owners use their phone to aid in shopping (Source: Leo J. Shapiro and Associates, 2012)
"The smartphone mobile device is the one thing we all turn the car around to get if we leave it behind," added Sluben. "It is both a lifeline to friends, family and content and the primary communication and information portal that we have"
MoZeus counts multiple Fortune 500 organizations and top 100 experiential/promotional marketing agencies as clients, including Nissan, AT&T, Coca-Cola, Toyota, Comcast and Verizon.
About MoZeus Worldwide
MoZeus Worldwide offers innovative platforms and mobile applications that leverage today's biggest passion points – smartphones/tablets, social media, email and photo/video sharing. MoZeus developed the SMART Activator, the most used Marketing APP in the world, to offer clients multiple engagement tools, on one device – smartphones or tablets. In the first year of existence, more than 100 brands, agencies or sports properties leveraged the SMART Activator at over 100,000 event days resulting in 5 million unique leads and 20 million survey questions answered. The most popular components of the SMART Activator include dynamic data collection & registration, interactive stations, consumer tracking, photo & video overlays, photo green screen, animated games and instant wins. For more information about MoZeus Worldwide and its services visit www.mozeus.com or call 1-888-966-9387.