Winter Park, FL, December 12, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- Beasley & Henley Interior Design has identified the Top Five color trends for 2013:
5. Black/White. These staples are making a comeback. They were strong a few years ago, faded out and are cropping back up again. In 2013 you will see blacks and white as strong main colors on furniture, fabrics, on cabinetry and as background colors. Look for them in both matte and lacquered, throwing even more versatility to these sophisticated standbys.
4. Dark Blue and Navy. These colors started growing in popularity over the past year and they are coming on strong in 2013. Accent wall colors, fabrics, draperies will all see a refreshing push toward these darker blues.
3. Tan. Tans will start to push out the grey that has been ubiquitous for the past few years as the go-to neutral. We have nothing against grey, in fact we use it a lot, but we are excited to see tan as a main color.
2. Bright is still strong! Flaming Pink, Vibrant Yellow, Bright Blue, Lipstick Red are all vibrant and youthful colors that will continue to draw fans in both design and fashion for 2013.
1. Emerald Green - According to color authority, Pantone Color Institute, the big color for 2013 is Emerald Green. This color has made a strong showing in fashion and beauty, but not as much in the world of interiors. According to Pantone's executive director "Symbolically, emerald brings a sense of clarity, renewal, and rejuvenation, which is so important in today's complex world." Sounds good. We will see what 2013 holds.
Beasley & Henley, with offices in Naples and Winter Park, is known for its sophisticated, livable, and inspiring interiors. Their much-loved designs help homes sell quickly and inspire individual homeowners to commission Beasley & Henley to create custom designs for their own residences. The firm’s Naples marketing office phone is 239-774-1005, with Central Florida reachable at 407-629-7753. As always, please reach is by email at Stephanie@BeasleyandHenley.com