Join Sanfermín Tours and the Peña Seattle in Pamplona for the Fiesta de San Fermín and the Feria del Toro, the "Running of the Bulls," from 5-14 July 2014
Iberian Traveler's Sanfermín Tours, joining with Peña Seattle de Sanfermines, one of 16 officially recognized foreign Peñas in Pamplona, is offering you the chance to join a few thousand others in a spectacular celebration of one of the worlds most renowned and popular festivals. Watch the opening ceremony from a private balcony overlooking the town hall square, or join in the crowd as they await the firing of the rockets that announce the beginning of the fiesta.
Sanfermín Tours announces its exclusive 4-day, 3-night Chupinazo Program (Standard, VIP and Deluxe VIP Packages), which put you into the very center of the celebration. VIP packages include a private balcony overlooking the town hall square for the opening ceremony.
Following the opening ceremony, Peña Seattle has arranged a special celebration lunch in which you can savor the typical cuisine of Navarra (VIP programs only).
Later that evening you will enjoy a selection of pintxos and cava in the Baluarte Center before watching the fireworks filling the night sky.
On the morning of the 7th, following the first encierro, the running of the bulls, you will get to enjoy a special celebration breakfast. Following breakfast you can join in the Procession of San Fermín, when the statue of the city’s patron saint is carried from its place of honor in the Cathedral to the chapel of San Fermín in the church of San Lorenzo, one of the most important events to take place during Pamplona's world famous fiesta. You can join with thousands of Pamplonicas as the procession moves slowly through the streets of the Old City, while thousands more await its arrival at the church of San Lorenzo at the end of Calle Mayor.
Standard, VIP and Deluxe Chupinazo Packages Include:
● Accommodations at specially selected 3 & 4-star hotels in the city
● Private Transfer from Pamplona's airport or train station on 5 July
● Chupinazo program and celebration lunch on 6 July
● Pintxos and Fireworks program on 6 July
● Private transfer the morning of the 7th for the first encierro
● Balcony Reservations in a private home overlooking the route of the encierro
● Special San Fermín celebration breakfast
● Souvenir "panuelico" (red bandana) and festival tour shirt from Peña Seattle
● Tickets to watch the bulls and runners enter the Plaza de Toros on 8 July
● Hotel Taxes
● Personalized service
Bullfight tickets are available from the 6th to the 14th.
Additional Packages available from the 5th through the 14th.