Phoenix, AZ, January 05, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- The TOCICO has assembled fourteen world leading experts in the TOC processes who will be facilitating a variety of TOC application labs from February 9-12, 2015, in Scottsdale, Arizona.
These 2 and 4 day Intensive How-To Labs, designed to give participants an understanding of how to apply the TOC processes to find breakthrough solutions to business constraints, are ideal for all sectors of business and industry and include Critical Chain Project Management, Supply Chain Logistics, TOC + Lean + Six Sigma (TLS), business strategy and tactics, and Accounting and Maximizing Profitability.
There are also two special sessions that focus on the significant improvements that can be obtained in Government operations and the Healthcare Industries and one on applying the TOC Thinking Processes for Personal Growth.
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to spend 2 or 4 days in intensive training with a diverse group of business people from more than 10 different countries, gain an understanding of the nuances of implementing TOC, and start applying these improvement processes to your business or organization. All participants will leave these sessions with actionable knowledge they can implement immediately.
In addition, eight of these labs qualify for Project management Institute, Professional Development Units*.
Session I: February 9-10, 2015
1. Coming up with the next Business Innovation Breakthrough …..by Yishai Ashlag
2. Distribution the TOC Way*….by Amir Schragenheim
3. Creating a Project Factory using CCPM*: How to manage less and achieve more in projects by Sanjeev Gupta & Skip Reedy
4. Start With Simplicity (TOC + LEAN + SIX SIGMA = TLS)*… by Bob Fox
5. The Wide Scope of Throughput Accounting as an Effective Support for the Key Decisions a Company has to Make**…by Eli Schragenheim
6. Better, Faster, Cheaper: Practical applications of TOC in Government*….Kevin Fox
7. Days 1 & 2 of the 4-day Odyssey Program …by Dr. Alan Barnard and Dr. James Holt
Session II: February 11-12, 2015
1. Focusing on Key Issues with Developing Strategy*…. by Eli Schragenheim
2. Retail Sales, Business Performance and Supply Chain Management: Theory and Practice* by Mickey Granot
3. TOC for Personal Growth ….by Dr. Efrat Goldratt-Ashlag
4. Achieving Breakthrough in Healthcare*…… by Alex Knight
5. Maximizing Profitability….. by Dr. Lisa Lang and Brad Stillahn
6. Production the TOC way*…by Amir Schragenheim
8. Days 3 & 4 of the 4-day Odyssey Program ….by Dr. Alan Barnard and Dr. James Holt
This intensive Labs Series offers an exceptional opportunity to significantly increase your TOC knowledge and network with practitioners, academics and consultants from all over the world.
For All Workshop Summaries And Registration Information Go To TOCICO.ORG