St. Louis, MO, August 25, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- Celebrity fashion expert Tai Beauchamp is giving out her fashion accessorizing secrets – just in time for New York City’s Fashion Week in September. Beauchamp is most well-known as Style Ambassador for InStyle Magazine, for her appearances as a fashion expert on NBC, ABC, E!, BET, and the Style Network. Now, Beauchamp is all smiles, teaming up with the American Association of Orthodontists
(AAO) to host “Your Smile is Your Best Fashion Accessory™.”
The free event is from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. on Wednesday, September 7, 2016, at the Shops at Columbus Circle at Time Warner Center in New York City.
Beauchamp will speak four times throughout the evening, and will mingle with guests to answer questions personally. With tips and tricks taken directly from InStyle’s fall fashion accessory forecast, Tai will help guests ‘tie’ together their fall looks!
The event is open to the public, but pre-registration is highly recommended at https://www.mylifemysmile.org/fashion-week-event
For those outside of New York City, it’s still possible to participate. Fashion-advice-seekers can post questions on the AAO’s new free app, which can be downloaded in the Apple or Android stores. Search for “AAO Fashion Event” or enter the following URL into a mobile browser: https://crowd.cc/s/iN9W. The event will also be streamed live on the AAO’s Facebook page
At this unique event, Beauchamp will be joined by a team of orthodontists who will offer free interactive demonstrations on how to achieve a healthy, beautiful smile to enhance self-image and timeless style.
Guests can expect to:
• Consult orthodontists for a smile evaluation
• Check out an image of their potential post-treatment smile with free computer imaging sessions presented by sponsor Align Technology, Inc., manufacturers of InvisalignⓇ clear aligners
• Have their photo taken next to the NBA trophy at a photo booth sponsored by Shock Doctor, the expert in protecting your smile on the playing field
• Lip Up! Get advice from the experts with Sephora on how to select the perfect lipstick shade to compliment your teeth, plus tips for a beautiful application
• Learn from The Art of Shaving the four steps to a perfect shave!
• Learn from the pros at a demonstration on the ‘Style of Flower Arranging’ from Whole Foods
• Toast with “SmileTini’s” and “Grin & Tonics” - signature cocktails for guests over 21
• Walk away with one-of-a-kind swag bags filled with stylish goodies from event partners
“We want to help our guests visualize how achieving a healthy, beautiful smile is a lifelong fashion accessory which will always be on trend,” says DeWayne B. McCamish, DDS, MS, president of the AAO. “We hope this event inspires our guests to discover how orthodontists can help them achieve the confidence and poise that come with a gorgeous smile.”
About the American Association of Orthodontists
Founded in 1900, the American Association of Orthodontists (AAO) is the world’s oldest and largest dental specialty organization. It represents more than 18,000 orthodontist members throughout the United States, Canada and abroad. The AAO encourages and sponsors key research to enable its members to provide the highest quality of care to patients, and is committed to educating the public about the need for, and benefits of, orthodontic treatment.
Orthodontists are uniquely qualified specialists who diagnose, prevent and treat dental and facial irregularities to correctly align teeth and jaws. Orthodontists receive an additional two to three academic years of specialized education beyond dental school at an accredited orthodontic residency program. Only orthodontists qualify for AAO membership. For more information, and to find AAO-member orthodontists near you, visit mylifemysmile.org.