Alpharetta, GA, May 17, 2019 --(PR.com
)-- MDT Software, the world leader in change management solutions for automated manufacturing assets, today announced the latest release of its AutoSave source code control software. AutoSave v7.0 represents “The Next Generation” of AutoSave with the release of the web-based AutoSave Portal, new Online Training offerings and other new features such as a new flexible Scheduled Compare tool and expanded language capabilities.
The AutoSave Portal is a decision support dashboard that enables users to view all AutoSave activity in the plant including program activity, success or failure of device program compare results, program comparison details, and much more. This vital plant information is accessed from a single web interface that can run on workstations, laptops and mobile devices.
Users of AutoSave can now access the following through the easily navigated, secure, user-friendly Portal:
- Live monitoring of revision activity, command groups, agents, critical program data (version, firmware version, processor type, last time changed, last time verified and more.)
- Integration of reporting and data management
- Customizable dashboard
- Reporting data on demand.
“In bringing together the data generated by AutoSave change management activity, within a single web tool, manufacturing and utility plants can easily identify issues that could affect plant performance and safety,” said Gary Gillespie, Vice President, MDT Software.
In addition to the Portal, MDT AutoSave version 7.0 also includes the following features and enhancements:
- A new Command Group Editor
- Flexible scheduled comparison including more control over the auto-update process and max-time processing
- Secure webserver access
- Expanded language capabilities supporting German, French, Spanish and other single byte languages.
For more information on the AutoSave Portal, visit: www.mdt-software.com/autosave-portal/
. For more information on the other features of MDT AutoSave, please contact us.