About Childress Ink LLC, Product Development, Children’s Publishing
As a product development company specializing in children’s literature—all ages, all genres—agenting fell into my lap, literally, partly due to my passion for helping other writers get published, but “Literary Agent” is only one role I fulfill as a Product Developer.
Founded in 2014 as a freelance editorial company, Childress Ink LLC has since helped publish 38 titles, with [KC1] outside recognition, awards and accolades, two titles releasing in 2021.
Utilizing 30 years in publishing under many titles in the industry, I also serve as a PR company, branding, marketing specialist, speaker, reviewer, blogger, vlogger, with an employee-owned product development company and team of professionals vested in every project.
As a result, I have come to acquire a portfolio of projects, my own those of clients whose work I find exceptional, with a queue of projects across all ages and genres, fiction and nonfiction. And I aim to share books of excellence and get more books to as many children as possible!
· American Booksellers Association (ABA), Ink-A-Dink Children’s Bookstore
· Better Business Bureau (BBB): I believe in doing good business. I believe in helping local business, and especially businesses who also believe in doing good business, and I proudly support the BBB, a nonprofit, independently run association with a mission to promote companies small and large who practice good business.
· Small Business Association
· Women’s Small Business Association
· Caledonia Chamber of Commerce
About Kim Childress: Thirty years in publishing, 28 specializing in children’s publishing, Girls’ Life Book Editor, previous Zondervan Middle Grade Acquisitions Editor (HarperCollins), Book Seller & lover of all things children’s books ~ with a personal focus group of four children. Follow the adventures at www.ChildressInk.com.