New York, NY, September 14, 2009 --(PR.com
)-- The natural thermo-element is a major component of the Dr Allen’s therapeutic device. By making the prostate temperature constant, Dr Allen’s Device for Prostate Care creates an ideal environment for the capillaries to stabilise the body temperature in its tissue that improves blood flow in it. This Prostate natural treatment helps the organ to reduce the symptoms or recover from Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) which is very traumatic for men problem.
Dr Allen’s Device for Prostate Care
Especially designed, Dr Allen’s Device for Prostate Care comfortable to wear and it will not affect your day-to-day activities, offering a range of unique benefits:
* Fine treatment recommends the therapy for BPH which relieves symptoms of Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy: frequently urination, nocturia; naturally without resorting to medication;
* The treatment for BPH provides long-term treatment for the cause of the prostate enlargement;
* Promote healthy functioning of your prostate.
The belt with the natural thermo-element helps to dramatically reduce the symptoms of this depressing health disorder. The sooner you start to use their advanced natural treatment the better your chance for the full recovery.
More information about the device can be found on the Fine Treatment website:http://www.finetreatment.co.uk/natural-alternative/prostate-treatment.html
Prostate health represents a problem of a national importance in many countries. At present, most doctors recommend the removal of the enlarged part of the prostate as the best long-term solution for patients with BPH. There are 40,000 surgical interventions per year in the UK. The adverse effects of the BHP treatment include impotence, incontinence and the need for re-treatment, see below.
The Cause of the Enlarged Prostate
The cause of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (the growth of the prostate tissue) was unknown until Dr Simon Allen created the Theory of the Origin of Health Disorders, which explains:
~ A starting point of BPH is an inflammation or irritation of the prostate tissue from different factors, such as infection or stagnation of the prostate own secretion. By causing tissue swelling in some parts of the gland these initial triggers disturb the supply of blood to the prostate and create a pressure inside the gland.
~ In order to make up the lack of nutrition, the surrounding tissue reacts by developing new capillaries that consequently increases the volume of tissue, thus putting the tissue of the gland under further pressure.
~ This in turn lowers the temperature in the compressed area of the tissue which worsens the situation because it leads to the expansion of extra capillaries, and additional pressure.
~ The prostate does not have a strong membrane around it, therefore, when pressure builds up inside the affected area the tissue starts to grow. This leads to the development of enlargement of the Prostate - Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia.
What to do?
In order to stop the swelling and thus to remove the pressure in the prostate, it is essential to calm the capillaries, stopping their growth by normalising the temperature in the damaged area. It will improve the metabolism of the glad freeing the surrounding tissue from pressure. This is the only harmless way to treat the enlargement of the prostate.
Compare this with the current mainstream and complementary approaches to BPH treatment
1. The complementary therapies which include herbal treatment and special diets do not help people to get rid from Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) therefore men are forced to use harmful medications and operations.
2. Treatment Benign Prostatic Hypertropy with different medications is not effective. Different medications are depressing metabolic processes which are essential for normal functioning of the whole body. As a result of it man can feel weakness and fatigue.
3. The most common operation is the Transurethral resection of the prostate (TURP), i.e. a partial removal of the enlarged prostate; also an open Prostatectomy is still not rare. Each surgical intervention is dangerous because of possible infection. In addition, urinary incontinence is a devastating complication that can occur. Another possible complication is that the nerves that control the penis can become damaged. If it happens, impotence can develop.
How to Tackle the Cause of Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy?
As Dr Allen’s medical research reveals, in order to eliminate the swelling (i.e. the cause of the pressure in prostate) and thus to remove the process of enragement, it is essential to relax the capillaries, stopping their growth. The only way to achieve this is to normalise the body temperature precisely in the damaged area. This will improve the metabolism of prostate tissue freeing the surrounding tissue from the pressure. This is the only harmless natural and alternative way to stop the prostate growth.
Dr Allen’s Device for Prostate Care helps to treat Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia. It can also be used as a preventive measure of this disorder and its complications.
“The Prostate Care Device offered by Fine Treatment is highly effective because it tackles the cause of the prostate problems,” adds Dr Simon Allen.
For further information, please contact:
PO Box 37853
Tel.: 01865 728 255