Midland, MI, August 02, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- Michigan Antique & Collectible Festivals
6905 Eastman Ave., Midland, MI 48642
September 21st – 23rd, 2012
Today Michigan Antique and Collectible Festivals owner Lori Oberlin announced a new and exciting addition for the September 21-23, 2012 show. The Shabby and Industrial Market!
“Our customers have been looking for different types of items in the past couple of festivals and we are pleased to announce two new areas that will be showcased within our regular show of antique wares. We will be offering a dedicated shabby chic area and an industrial goods market as well. We have already signed several new large vendors, who are well known throughout the Midwest, for both of these trends,” said Oberlin.
“Shabby chic, the ageless trend of painted furniture and soft worn looks will be shown by more than 20 vendors. There will be large furniture, small accent pieces, chippy shabby pieces, picture frames, burlap, glassware, stained glass, muslin, antique linens; all the items you can imagine to add this look to your lifestyle. Many handmade items and gift items will be included. They will be a truly beautiful addition to our festival.
“Our new industrial vendors are coming in strong with industrial wood carts, work benches, commercial letters and loads of old manufacturing findings. They have been sourcing for years to assemble many unique items for everyone.
“We are striving to bring everyone who attends our Midland Festival the opportunity to find everything for themselves, their homes, offices or even gifts on top of our already well balanced antiques and collectibles. It is a very exciting time for us to have these new vendors showing and to offer our Midland customers items they haven’t been able to get before. We couldn’t be happier about the new areas.”
Oberlin concluded by adding, “Our Fall show, September 21-23 will be a sight to behold. Mark your calendars now and watch our Facebook page for sneak peeks to delight your senses.”
Michigan's Largest Treasure Hunt will have all of your Favorites:
- Outstanding Array of Quality Antiques & Collectibles, Vintage & Estate Jewelry, Architectural, Primitives, Glass, Fine Art, Pottery, Vintage Posters, Advertising, Silver, Garden Art, Linens, Furniture, Military & More!
- The Michigan Vietnam Memorial Wall will be on display
- Taste of Michigan & Shop Michigan Building – Sample some of Michigan's finest agriculture products and purchase other unique products created in Michigan.
- Coin and Sports Memorabilia Building.
- Free Appraisals in the Fair Center Building. Limit 2 per Person.
- Find those elusive parts in Michigan's Largest Auto Parts Swap Meet or find a unique car in the extensive Car 4-Sale area.
- Spectacular Car Show with DJ and Prizes all day.
- Raining Money on Sundays - $100 every hour will be given to a lucky spectator!
Michigan Antique Festivals
6905 Eastman Ave.
Midland, MI 48642
Lori Oberlin - Promoter
Early Buyer – Friday 10-5 $15 per person weekend pass
Sat. 8-6 Sun. 8-4
$6 per Person 11 & Under Free