Kimberton, PA, July 17, 2007 --(PR.com
)-- All4 Inc. (ALL4) is very excited to announce that John F. Slade will be joining ALL4 on August 1, 2007 as a Senior Consultant. For the past 13 years, John was the Chief of the Division of Permits in the Bureau of Air Quality for the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection (PADEP). Overall, John brings thirty-six years of broad air quality-related experience to ALL4, most recently serving as one of several lead developers in the Pennsylvania Mercury Regulation for Coal-fired Utilities and the revised Pennsylvania Nonattainment New Source Review Regulation. John's diverse background in air quality includes:
- Over 13 years of experience serving as the Division Chief for Air Quality Permitting for PADEP.
- Diverse PADEP policy, program and staff management experience including developing and conducting training on air quality permitting, agency and multiple industry sector interaction, public outreach and speaking, permit development and review, permit negotiation, enforcement negotiation, multi-state air quality planning and regulatory development.
- Distinguishable air quality permitting expertise related to New Source Review (NSR), Title V, NSPS, MACT, General Plan Approvals and Plant-wide Applicability Limit (PAL) Permitting.
- Active participation in matters relating to air program regulatory development, air quality enforcement, air quality modeling, air emissions tracking, ambient air quality assessment and source testing.
- Program development and implementation experience as the lead staff developer of the emissions inventory and permitting modules for PADEP's Air Information Management System (AIMS).
John's vast experience and expertise fits perfectly within ALL4's core air quality service areas: Air Quality Compliance; Air Quality Permitting; Air Dispersion Modeling; Continuous, Ambient and Meteorological Monitoring; Environmental Program Management and Multimedia Regulatory Analysis.
To learn more about John, both professionally and personally (i.e., John's favorite sports team or what he'd do if he won the lottery), visit their website at www.all4inc.com. John can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org, 717.602.2699 or 610.933.5246 x36.
ALL4 is an environmental consulting firm located in Kimberton, PA and recently celebrated their 5th anniversary. They've built their business on long term relationships and the trust that they have developed with their clients through many years of service, at ALL4 and before. ALL4 was founded on a simple premise - a consulting firm's resources are knowledge and people. ALL4 recognizes that as consultants they do not sell a particular product - they are only as good as the quality of their people. They are a passionate team of engineers, scientists and meteorologists and, with John's addition, they near 30 environmental consultants. ALL4's mission is to provide a work environment that fosters employee innovation, creativity and fun. Learn more about ALL4 at www.all4inc.com.
2393 Kimberton Road• P.O. Box 299
Kimberton, PA 19442-0299
p: 610.933.5246• f: 610.933.5127
"Your environmental compliance is clearly our business."