Apex, NC, March 12, 2008 --(PR.com
)-- At the Antibody Development and Production meeting in San Diego, CA March 12, 2008, NCSRT is launching its DiaSync process for biomolecules from fermentation, cell culture, or extraction.
Utilizing concurrent processing technology and the patented SmartFlow™ TFF technology, DiaSync provides manufacturing with:
• Higher yields – which translates into fewer fermentation or cell culture campaigns and increased plant capacity.
• Lower operational cost – the system utilizes permeate from the concentration step as the diafiltration buffer for the harvest step eliminating the cost of buffers, holding tanks, and disposal costs.
• Lower capital cost – significantly less capital investment than a production centrifuge. Delivery times in weeks not months or years as with a production centrifuge.
• Faster processing times for higher annual capacity and lower labor costs.
• Green processing for downstream operations by lowering chemical, disposal, and energy costs.
Contact NCSRT to request the poster presentation of the comparison of performance of DiaSync and two different centrifugation technologies for the harvest of antibody F(ab) fragments. In the study, DiaSync increased yield by 345% and reduced the required fermentation campaigns from 38 to 12 to delivery a kilogram of product.
DiaSync is proven in operation at the 15,000 liter per hour ( yes, per hour ) scale. Contact NCSRT to learn how DiaSync can benefit your manufacturing operations.