Arlington, VA, May 25, 2019 --(PR.com
)-- The 4th Annual MilSatCom USA conference returns to Arlington, Virginia on the 26th-27th June. This year’s industry-leading event is set to explore how future SATCOM and C4ISR capability can be enhanced for the warfighter.
With the US space sector set to be transformed as the new sixth branch of the military "Space Command" is developed, the AEHF and WGS reach maturity and the initial pilots following the Wideband AoA become more advanced, there has never been a more vital time to explore the evolution of US SATCOM capability.
In the run up to the conference, now less than five weeks away, SMi have released ten key reasons to attend this year’s MilSatCom USA event.
1. Hear crucial updates on the status of the US Space Force, SDA, and Space Unified Combatant Command
2. Network with 150+ senior speakers from the COCOMS, services, key agencies and international allies, as well as attendees from leading industry organisations
3. Free attendance for all active military and government personnel - get in touch below for more information
4. Explore new industry solutions, products and services showcased in the exhibition hall at 7 different sponsor and exhibitor booths
5. Meet with policy makers in Arlington, Virginia, a stone’s throw away from the Pentagon giving you undisputed access to senior directors
6. Partake in an evening networking reception hosted by gold sponsor Airbus, and take advantage of 5+ hours of dedicated networking the senior experts
7. Listen to international military briefings from Canada, Belgium, France and NATO, and meet with attending representatives from Netherlands, Poland, UAE and more
8. Discover valuable industry perspectives from Lockheed Martin, Airbus, and SES Government Solutions
9. Examine key topics presented by senior US military staff from the Air Force, DoD, CENTCOM, SOCOM, DISA, Marine Corps, Naval Research Laboratory and more
10. Gain valuable insights from keynote speakers including:
· James Faist, Director of Research and Engineering (Advanced Capabilities), US DoD
· Kenneth Bible, Deputy Director, C4/Deputy CIO, US Marine Corps
· Brigadier General David Gaedecke, Director, Cyberspace Operations and Warfighting Integration, Office of Information Dominance and Chief Information Officer, US Air Force
The event brochure with the two-day agenda can be downloaded online at http://www.milsatcom-usa.com/prcom
as well as exclusive content including the 2019 Preliminary Attendees List.
Confirmed MilSatCom 2019 attendees include:
The Aerospace Corporation, Airbus, Astrium, Belgium MoD, Canadian Armed Forces, China Aerospace Studies Institute, Collins Aerospace, Defense Information Systems Agency, DGA, ETL Systems, Kepler Communications, Lockheed Martin Space Systems Company, Loverro Consulting, LuxGovSat S.A., Military University of Technology Warsaw, National Science Foundation, NATO, NATO Act, Northrop Grumman, Polish MoD Information Technology Inspectorate, Rohde & Schwarz, SES Government Solutions, SKY Perfect JSAT Corporation, Thales, The Boeing Company, The Netherlands MoD, UAE MoD, US Africom, US Air Force, US DoD, US Marine Corps, White House Military Office and more.
Those interested in attending can book on the event website at http://www.milsatcom-usa.com/prcom
For sponsorship enquiries please contact Alia Malick, Director on +44 (0) 207 827 6168 or email@example.com
4th Annual MilSatCom USA
26th – 27th June 2019
Arlington, Virginia, USA
Gold Sponsors: Airbus & Lockheed Martin
Sponsors & Exhibitors: ETL Systems, Kepler Communications, SES Government Solutions, SKY Perfect JSAT & XTAR
About SMi Group: Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk