London, United Kingdom, January 10, 2020 --(PR.com
)-- This year’s Mobile Deployable Communications Conference returns to comprehensively cover CIS in the operational environment – from the strategic level, down to the tactical; exploring the very latest developments in communications technology.
With only 3 weeks remaining, interested parties are urged to register as places are highly limited: http://www.mobiledeployable.com/PRcom7
With support from the Polish Armed Forces, this year’s event will boast a number of exclusive presentations from the hosting nation, including:
- Day-1 opening address, led by Colonel Grzegorz Szmit, Chief of the IT Infrastructure Branch, J6, General Command of the Polish Armed Forces, on "Modern CIS Demands and Strategy of The Polish Armed Forces"
- Brigadier General Robert Drozd, Chief of the Command & Control Directorate – J6, Polish Armed Forces, on "Modern CIS Demands and Strategy of the Polish Armed Forces"
- Lieutenant Colonel Bartosz Jasiul, Head of Cyber Security Laboratory, Poland Military Communications Institute, on "Challenges and Opportunities in Cyber Security of Mobile Communications Systems"
- Dr Joanna Sliwa, Head of C4I Systems, Poland Military Communications Institute, on "Polish CIS R&D: Supporting the Mobile Warrior with Cutting-Edge Communications"
- Mr Wieslaw Gozdiewicz, Cyber Security Expert, Kosciuszko Institute, on "Cyber Resilience for Deployable Communications through NATO Frameworks"
The agenda will also include a variety of presentations from leading nations in Central and Eastern Europe and further afield, including the: Swedish Armed Forces, Norwegian Army, Romanian Defence Staff, Portuguese Army, Lithuanian Armed Forces and more.
Delegates will gain access to 100+ key military stakeholders all seeking to develop their capabilities with 5+ hours of informal networking time.
Latest Organisations registered Include: Advantech Wireless, DND, Eid Empresa De Investigacao E Desenvolvimento Electronica S A, Embassy of Canada to Poland, Glenair, Government of Canada, HARRIS, Inmarsat, La Mairie de Bangaani, NORSOCOM / J6, Portuguese Army, RUAG Holding, Saab AB, Synqor Inc, Teldat Sp. z o.o. sp.k., The Mitre Corporation, WB Electronics and many more.
Event Sponsors Include: Airbus, Black Diamond Advanced Technology, General Dynamics, GISS, Glenair, Inmarsat and SynQor.
Plus, there will be an opportunity to book onto a pre-conference workshop on "The Challenge of Electromagnetic Disruption," taking place on 29th January 2020 08.30 - 12.30, hosted by Colonel (Ret’d) Ralph Thiele, Director, Stratbyrd Consulting.
For the full event details and speaker line-up, the event brochure is available to download at: http://www.mobiledeployable.com/PRcom7
Mobile Deployable Communications Conference
30-31 January 2020
For Sponsors/Exhibitors: contact Sadia Malick on +44 (0) 207 827 6168 / firstname.lastname@example.org
For Delegates/Groups: contact James Hitchen on +44 (0) 20 7827 6054 / email@example.com
About SMi Group: Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk