Founded in 1985, Advanced Micro Controls Inc. (AMCI) is a U.S. based industrial controls manufacturer specializing in the design, manufacturing, and sales of PLC-based position sensing and motion control solutions, providing 30 years of industry expertise.
Long standing relationships with the biggest names in Industrial Automation enable our team to deliver innovative, competitive products that are designed for years of reliable performance.
Going beyond price, our Applications Engineers evaluate systems' compatibility, installation, maintenance, and reliability when reviewing control solutions - our goal is complete customer satisfaction. Furthermore, our customer representatives work hard to ensure that every order is shipped when promised, and arrives on schedule.
- Private Company
- Computer & Electronic Product Manufacturing
- Electrical Equipment Manufacturing
- Electrical Equipment, Appliance, & Component Manufacturing
- Instruments & Related Products Manufacturing for Measuring, Displaying, & Controlling Industrial Process Variables
- Navigational, Measuring, Electromedical, & Control Instruments Manufacturing
- Relay & Industrial Control Manufacturing
- Semiconductor & Other Electronic Component Manufacturing More
Advanced Micro Controls Inc. (AMCI) was founded in 1985 on the idea that industrial controls should simplify automation, increase application performance and add reliability to the manufacturing process. These guiding principles inspired the development of our first specialty I/O module more than 20 years ago.
Today, AMCI remains focused on PLC-based position sensing products and motion control technology. A lot has changed at AMCI over the years, except our commitment to supplying you with superior industrial control solutions.